Yuta NCT’s real name is Nakamoto Yuta, born on October 26, 1995. He dreamed of becoming a soccer player but after that Yuta met DBSK and since then the world and his dream have completely changed. With his eye-catching look, Yuta easily ” Every girl from the first moment so the appearance of Yuta quickly attracted the attention of the public, he was well known in a short time. For more information about this guy, please read our reference below.
Basic information about Yuta
Stage Name: Yuta
Birtch Name: Nakamoto Yuta (中本悠太)
Date of Birth: October 26 1995
Place of Birth: Osaka, Japan
Blood Type: A
Height: 176 cm
Education: Yashima Gakuen High School
Agency: SM Entertainment
Group: NCT, NCT 127
Nickname: Takoyaki Prince, Osaka Prince, Yakisoba Prince
Interesting things about Yuta
– His hobbies are reading comics, working out, watching videos and reading comments saying how handsome he is.
– He enjoys playing soccer and hanging out with friends.
– His favorite foods are: Watermelon, Bento, Takoyaki, Tteokbokki, Crab meat fried rice, Green tea cake.
– His favorite movie genre is Sci-Fi
– His favorite accessories are earrings.
– Yuta gets sad if Winwin does not watch animation with him. XD
– Yuta does not sleep with a pillow.
– Yuta sleeps and wakes up early. It was a habit he got from his dad.
– The first thing Yuta does when he wakes up is to brush his teeth.
– Yuta admires his dad more than anyone.
– Would not switch his body with anyone.
– He thinks the ideal height difference between him and his future if should be 15 cm.
– He says that when he wants to flirt with a girl, he becomes a “bad guy”.
– He says if he’d take a girl on a date, he’d take her to an amusement park.
– Yuta, Winwin, and Taeil are roommates.
– Yuta was a member of the JTBC show “Abnormal Summit” where he was the representative of Japan.
Beautiful pictures of the boy Yuta
The above is the aggregate information about the name, age, interests, the personality of Yuta guy that we want to share for you to read can refer. Hope that with the information we provided above is really useful for you. If you find our post meaningful, do not forget to share your friends for reference. Thank you for your interest in this article, wish you always happy, healthy and happy in life!