Seo Joon Hyun (서주현), born June 28, 1991, commonly known by her stage name Seohyun, is a Korean female singer and actress, girl group member Girls’ Generation and girl group Girls ‘Generation-TTS. In addition to acting, she has also performed roles in a number of musicals as well as dramas and movies. Let’s find out more about Seohyun SNSD through the article below.
General information about Seohyun:
Stage Name: Seohyun (서현)
Birth Name: Seo Joo Hyun (서주현)
Birth Date: June 28, 1991
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Birth Place: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 168 cm (5’6″)
Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Listening to music
Specialty: Chinese, piano
Biography and artistic progress of Seohyun:
Seohyun was born in Seoul, South Korea and is the only child in the family. Her mother is Kim Young-ah, a piano teacher, so she has been learning to play the instrument since she was 5 years old. In 2009, she participated as a special guest on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate along with the members of Girls’ Generation.
Seohyun was employed by S.M. Entertainment discovered while sitting on the subway. In 2003, she auditioned at SM Casting System with a children’s song and became a trainee in the same year.
Seohyun attended Seoul Junior High School, Daeyoung High School then moved to Jeonju Arts High School and graduated on February 9, 2010. On August 21, 2014, she and Yoona, another member of Girls’ Generation, They graduated from Dongguk University and received the Achievement Award.
In August 2007, Seohyun officially debuted as a member of girl group Girls’ Generation. In 2008, she along with fellow members Jessica and Tiffany released two songs, “Oppa Nappa” and “It’s Fantastic.
In February 2012, Seohyun and fellow members Taeyeon and Tiffany became the hosts of weekly music show TV Show! MBC’s Music Core. In April 2012, she released her solo song, “I’ll Wait For You,” the soundtrack of the Fashion King drama, starring Yuri.
In May 2012, Seohyun became the first member of Girls ‘Generation’s first group, Girls’ Generation-TTS with Taeyeon and Tiffany. The group began work on their debut mini-album Twinkle.
In January 2017, Seohyun started acting as a solo artist with her debut mini-album Do not Say No. The album debuted at number one on the Gaon album chart, while the single of the same name won the M! Countdown. She also starred as Lee Ruby in Ruby Ruby Love.
In February 2017, Seohyun appeared on his own reality show, How’s It Like Living Alone, which aired on OnStyle. She will also hold her first solo concert called “Love, Still – Seohyun”, which belongs to SM’s “The Agit” concert series. Entertainment, at the end of February.
On October 9th, Seohyun did not renew his contract with the host company SM Entertainment, and whether she continued to stay in the band was too obvious, she frequently introduced herself as “SNSD. Seohyun “so she along with Tiffany and Sooyoung are still members of Girls’ Generation.
Some interesting notes about Seohyun:
– Her nickname is Maknae (youngest person), Seobaby, Seororo, Hyun, Joohyun.
– She speaks Korean, Chinese, Japanese and English.
– She hates hamburgers.
– She likes to eat Goguma (sweet potato).
– She and Yoona are childhood friends.
– She is the second highest in the group (first is Sooyoung).
– She likes to see Keroro and Nodame Cantabile.
– Her ideal man is Johnny Depp.
– She used to play the violin in elementary school.
– She has the habit of waking up when someone lights up / calls her.
– She joined We Got Married. Her husband in WGM is CNBlue leader Jung Yonghwa, who is nicknamed “Sweet Couple”.
– She is currently learning guitar from Yonghwa (CNBLUE).
– She played the piano for TRAX’s Let You Go.
– She is one of the “tall people” in the “short” teaser group.
– She does not like Oh’s words!
– Once she admits ShimShim TaPa that whenever the girls wake up, she usually wakes up Fany first because she has a loud voice to wake up the girls.
– Seohyun is the slowest member in the shower.
– Seohyun likes to read but does not read much.
– Seohyun can never give up his habit of using his glasses.
– Seohyun is closest to Yoona, even before debut.
– She appeared in television dramas such as “Unstoppable Marriage” (2007), “Passionate Love” (2012), “The Producers” (ep.1), “Warm and Cozy” (2015), “Moon Lovers “Scarlet Heart Ryeo”, “Weightlifting Kim Bok-Joo” (2016), So I Married an Anti-fan “(2016),” Bad Thief, Thief “(2017),” (2018).
– She also participated in musicals such as “Moon with the Sun” (2014), “Gone with the Wind” (2015).
– On August 28, 2016, Seohyun and Yuri released a song through SM Station, titled “Secret”.
– Seohyun worked with the Sublime Artist Agency, but she returned in May and is currently working on a one-man agency with the help of her close friends and father.
– Seohyun’s ideal type: “Politeness is the most important factor. I wish he was someone who could understand from the opposite view, and someone I could always interact with a smile. Seeing a guy like him would probably make me feel better”.
Some highlights of Seohyun:
When referring to the youngest power of Kpop, it is impossible not to mention SNSD’s “golden sister”. Ever since Seohyun debuted, it has taken on a clear image of the group, which is clearly shown. Seohyun has a beautiful beauty, she has become more and saltier, her beauty is her fans, she does not give her the praise, fans give her Seo Hyun a nickname that is “Samsung’s daughter”, meaning that from appearance to her charisma is a good thing, right. Hope the article has helped you better understand this girl and keep track of the article to quickly update about Seohyun SNSD offline.