Ryeowook Super Junior, also known as Kim Ryeowook, was born on June 21, 1987, often known as a Korean singer or songwriter, sometimes an actress. He is one of the three main vocalists of Super Junior boy band, and is also a member of Super Junior-K.R.Y and Super Junior-M, two subgroups of Super Junior. To understand more about this talented guy, please read our reference below.
Basic information about Ryeowook
Stage Name: Ryeowook (려욱)
Birth Name: Kim Ryeo Wook (김려욱)
English Name: Nathan Kim
Position: Main Vocalist
Birthday: June 21, 1987
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Height: 173 cm (5’8″)
Weight: 58 kg (127 lbs)
Blood Type: O
Hobbies/Specialties: Singing, Composition
Instruments: Piano and Keyboard
Kim Ryeowook or Kim Ryeo Wook (born June 21, 1987), commonly known as Ryeowook, is a Korean singer-songwriter, sometimes an actress. He is one of the three main vocalists of Super Junior boy band and is also a member of Super Junior-K.R.Y and Super Junior-M, two subgroups of Super Junior. Along with the other 4 Super Junior members, he became one of the first Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps.
Ryeowook’s musical journey at Super Junior
– Being trained in the fields of singing, dancing and acting, Kim Ryeowook is particularly interested in vocal training and composition – the two areas he is most interested in. Here is the information related to this artist’s art route you can refer to:
– Kim Ryeowook was the last person to join Super Junior before Kyuhyun Super Junior, he was assigned to replace another member just weeks before the official debut of Super Junior’s Super Junior 05. On November 6, 2005 Kim Ryeowook debuted with 11 other members on Super Junior 05 on SBS’s Popular Songs (인기 가요) with their first single “TWINS (Knock Out)”.
– The group released the entire album a month later, and the album debuted at # 3 on the K-pop monthly MIAK album chart.  After releasing the second single “Miracle”, the company planned to recruit new members for Super Junior’s second generation Super Junior 06, and still have Ryeowook as a junior member of Super Junior.
– On March 12, 2009, their third album, Sorry, Sorry, became the best-selling Korean album in Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, China and the Philippines with a total of 260,000 copies sold. out. In this album, Kim Ryeowook not only joined as the lead vocalist of the group, but also as a composer for “Love You More”, which he co-wrote with Sungmin, another member of the group. the group.
– In late 2006, Kim Ryeowook became a member of the first group, Super Junior KRY. The group debuted on November 5, 2006 on KBS Music Bank. In early 2008, Ryeowook was re-arranged into a new subgroup, Super Junior-M, specializing in singing Mandarin songs, including songs adapted from Korean to Chinese by Super Junior, of K-pop to the Chinese music industry.
– The 7-member subgroup debuted in China on April 8, 2008 in the 8th annual Annual Music Chart Awards with the U. On May 2, 2008, Super Junior-M released their first Chinese album. , Me. In September 2009, the group released their first mini album titled “Super Girl”, consisting of 5 songs with 2 music videos, Super Girl (September 14, 2009) and Blue Tomorrow (7 months). November 2009).
– Ryeowook also collaborated with K.Will on the song “Teardrops.”  Ryeowook is the first member of Super Junior to have a solo song on their fourth album Bonamana with One Fine Spring Day.
The best image of Super Junior
The above is the most detailed information about the Super Junior Ryeowook guys that we want to share to you readers can refer. With his talent, Ryeowook became one of the first Korean artists to appear on Chinese postage stamps. With the information we have provided above you have some understanding about this guy right then. Thank you for your interest in our article, wish you good health and always love life!