Mino Winner Full Update Name, Birthday, Religion, Height, Weight, And Facts
Min-ho is better known by his stage name Mino. He is a member of the Korean boyband Winner. Mino Winner is a rapper, songwriter, and Korean producer who signed with YG Entertainment. If you love Mino and want more information about him then please refer to this article!
Stage Name: Mino
Birth Name: Song Min Ho (송민호)
Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist, Face of the Group
Hometown: Yongin, South Korea
Birthday: March 30, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 180 cm (5’11”)
Weight: 57 kg (126 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Some information about Mino
- He has a sister named Dan-ah who was a member of New FO. He graduated from Hanlim Multi Art School in 2011.
- His nickname is Song Mojiri but his nickname is SWAG.
- People are often uncomfortable with him but he is very cheerful and fun, he is easy to laugh and he is a very sweet guy.
- He started out as a rapper under the name of “Huge boy Mino” and worked with people like Zico and PO Block B and SIMS MIB.
- Mino is said to be debuting on BlockB with Zico, Kyung, and Hanhae, but he has left.
- His hobbies include writing music, writing lyrics, drawing and playing basketball. Originally claimed as the leader of WINNER, but due to ankle injuries, the position was transferred to Seungyoon.
- Mino is friends with Jackson of GOT7. PO’s Mino and Block B are friends from childhood as well as creating music.
- Mino’s ideal type: “It’s funny that I like girls who have a sense of humor as same as mine. I’m gonna say that I’m really dumb, so if my girl can be dumb with me, it must be nice. And if two of us can be dumb limitlessly, I can think about forming a comic duo or some group like that (laugh). “
Mino is also a member of the underground rap scene, under the name of Mino or Huge boy Mino, collaborating with other idol-rapper idols, namely Block B’s Zico, Kyung and PO, Phantom’s Hanhae, Speed ‘s Taewoon, and Sim of MIB.
In 2011, Mino debuted as a rapper in BoM’s group, Y2Y Content Company, and the group disbanded two years later. While active in the group, Mino made his first appearance in March 2012 in the cable drama The Strongest K-POP Survival, broadcast on Channel A.
In 2013, Mino is admitted to YG Entertainment through auditions. That same year, he competed as part of the “Team A” trainee in Mnet Win’s reality show, Who Is Next. Initially, he was the leader, but due to an injury midway through the show, he was replaced by leader Kang Seung-Yoon. In the final episode on October 25, 2013, Team A won the competition and will be presented as the Winner. The winners released their debut album, 2014 S / S on August 12th and made their debut on Inkigayo on August 17, 2014.
In October 2014, Mino appeared on Epik High’s singles “Haters Birth” with Beenzino, Verbal Jint, BI and Bobby.
In December 2014, he collaborated with 2:00 ‘s Nichkhun, CNBLUE’ s Yonghwa, Infinite ‘s L and B1A4’ s Baro performing at the 2014 SBS Gayo Daejeon, as well as co-hosting the event.
In April 2015, Mino appeared on Mnet’s live show Me Me Money 4, competing under Zico’s and Paloalto’s, and finishing in second place.
Throughout the program, he released a number of singles or collaborations: “Fear”, “Turtle Ship”, “Cash Flow”, “Okey Dokey” and “Bottle of Poppin Victim”. Single “Fear,” a collaboration with TaeYang’s senior mate, topped eight different charts when it debuted and became one of the best-selling singles of the year.
In September 2016, Mino released the single “Body” in front of his collaboration with his friend Bobby to form Mobb. Together, they released a four-song album called The Mobb, featuring the single “Full House” and “Hit Me” on September 9.
In January 2017, Mino became a permanent member of tvN’s New Journey to the West variety show. Through the show, Mino gained the infamous names Song Mojiri and Song Garak.
Before Mino’s solo debut, Mino debuted an exhibition in early October called Burning Planet in collaboration with Gentle Monster.
On November 26, Mino released his first solo album XX, with the single “Fiancé”. Mino described this song as a combination of trot and hip-hop, which is a sample from the Korean trot song “소양강 처녀” (“Soyanggang Maiden”) since 1969. Mino got a win in the music program. First as a solo artist on Mnet’s M Countdown, on December 6.
Some of the most beautiful pictures of Mino
Take a closer look at Mino’s handsome face below
Hope you have a better understanding of Mino. He is a very talented guy and looks good. If you are a fan of Mino, please support him and wish him success!