BTS Profile: Full Name Update, Birthday, Religion, Height And Facts
BTS Profile (Korean: 방탄 소년단, Japanese: 防 弾 少年 団, Chinese: Bangtan Boys or Beyond Scene. This is a 7-member group, released on the 13th. 6 years 2013 with the song No More Dream, the group belongs to Big Hit Entertainment management company in Korea and Def Jam Japan in Japan.
By 2017, BTS is on top of the list of Famous Korean Boy Groups. The group’s DNA song has placed 60 million views in just one week. And they also achieved a perfect score in the Korean Music Program, The Show. Since then the popularity has increased. It is not only from the governing body but also from A.R.M.Y. fandom.
In order to achieve successes like the current period, BTS has undergone a continuous process. This is reflected in the milestones in the development process. Here is the way to get the group closer to the public.
Big Hit Entertainment held the Hit It Audition audition contest. This is also the time of BTS Members’ Profile.
– While in grade 7, Jungkook participated in audition competition Superstar K3 but was eliminated early, he was invited by 8 companies but was impressed by RM’s rap so he joined Big Hit.
– Jimin attended Busan Art School to attend a contemporary dance course. He was recruited through a private audition
– RM was working as an underground rapper then.
– J-Hope was a member of the Neuron street dance group before becoming a trainee and won many awards in Gwangju dance festivals.
BTS was originally scheduled to launch in 2010 but was postponed. Because the members leave the group with only RM left. Then the band, in turn, added 6 members and Jimin was the last member to join the group.
Before debut, the group released 2 cover songs.
– Kendrick Lamar’s “Drank” song is composed of 3 members Jin, RM and SUGA cover called “School of Tears” – a song about modern society as well as pressure and disease achievement in schools.
– Three other members, Jimin, J-Hope, and Jungkook, cover Wiz Khalifa’s “Young, Wild and Free” into “Graduation Song”.
– Members V is kept secret until the trailer teaser is released.
2013: Official launch succeeded at the medium level
– The first debut trailer was released on May 26, 2013.
– On June 2, the first photo teaser of member V is posted on the official BTS website
– Following that, June 3 was a teaser of members Jin, Jimin and Jungkook
– Finally, June 6, the teasers of the other three members J-Hope, Suga, and RM were announced.
– June 6 and 9, BTS released 2 trailers introducing the title song “No More Dream” in the group’s debut single “2 COOL 4 SKOOL” released on June 11. This single has also reached No.1 position on Hanteo daily chart
– The group officially debuted on the June 12 showcase. The first debut stage was on June 13 at M! Countdown.
– Their Japanese debut album – “2 Cool 4 Skool” was released on April 23
– BTS made a comeback with O mini album 1st! RUL8,2? (Oh! Are You Late, Too?) With the theme song “N.O” released on 9/11.
2014: Released Boy In Luv and the first studio album
On February 12, 2014, the group released their second mini-album called Skool Luv Affair with the title song “Boy In Luv” produced by musicians, producers and 2 members of the group as the RM leader and SUGA. The song was nominated for No. 1 on SBS Inkigayo and was the group’s first song to be nominated in less than a year. BTS’s “Skool Luv Affair” album is on the list of albums with great influence at the time of release
On August 20, the group released their first studio album, DARK & WILD, which included 14 songs. This album has sold more than 109,098 copies. In it, the theme song is “Danger”. On October 21, 2014, BTS released the “War of Hormone” MV, a song included in the DARK & WILD album.
The group then released the Japanese song Wake Up on December 24, 2014, with 13 songs, including Japanese versions of “No More Dream”, “Boy in Luv” and “Danger”, two songs. Japanese singing “The Stars” and “Wake Up.
2015 – 2016: The turning point of commercial success
The “The Most Beautiful Moment in Life” project was released with 3 connected mini-albums.
– The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1 (화양연화 pt.1) was released on April 29, 2015. The album contains 9 songs with the participation of the members of the group. This album is about adolescence – the best time of life but at the same time very dark, showing the dark side of that youthful time with the theme song “I NEED U”
– The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2 (화양연화 pt.2) was released on November 30, 2015. This is a piece that perfects the “fresh and beautiful and sad” picture that BTS has drawn.
– The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever (화양연화: Young Forever) was released on May 2, 2016, with the theme song “Fire”, “Young Forever”, “Save me”.
It was this project that helped BTS gain some success. Besides, it also helps the group get closer to the audience. On September 7, 2016, BTS released the second Japanese studio album Youth, selling more than 44,000 copies on the first day and ranking first in Japan.
2017 – 2018: Stand out on a global scale
2017 is an important milestone for BTS’s career
– February 13, 2017, BTS officially released a re-released album, You Never Walk Alone re-release version of WINGS
– April 10, 2017, Billboard announced the list of artists nominated in Top Social Artist, BTS honored to be the only K-Pop artist to appear in the table and also the first K-Pop music group. nominated at the Billboard Music Awards.
– May 21, 2017, BTS won the Top Social Artist category at the Billboard Music Awards music awards. BTS became the first K-Pop group and the second K-Pop artist (after PSY) to receive the award at the world’s top awards ceremony.
On August 29, Big Hit Entertainment announced that fans in North America (the USA and Canada) will be able to pre-order the mini album “Love Yourself: Her” via Amazon’s online website. Just three hours after the sale, BTS’s new album led the list of best-selling music records on Amazon in the United States. September 28 album released.
On November 24, BTS released the “MIC Drop” MV, a remixed product that combined with world-famous DJ Steve Aoki, after 10 hours of release, this MV has reached 10 million views and is the 1st MV. 8 million likes. BTS is the first Kpop group to get No.1 on US iTunes – Song chart with this song.
On December 6, BTS launched BTS to launch Japanese single MIC Drop / DNA / Crystal Snow to attack the J-pop market. Single MIC Drop / DNA / Crystal Snow is the Japanese single with the highest first-week sales, the highest total Oricon sales for a K-pop artist.
At the year-end awards ceremonies they received: Daesang Artist of the Year at MAMA, Daesang Global Artist and Song of the Year (Spring Day) at MMA, Daesang Album of the Year (Love Yourself: Her) and Digital Bonsang at GDA, Daesang and Bonsang at SMA, Daesang Musician of the year at KMA.
2018: Album “Love Yourself: Tia” and ending the project Love Yourself with Album “Love Yourself: Answer”
BTS Profile consists of 7 members: Jin, Suga, J- Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin, V, Jungkook. If you are a fan of this group, surely the information about BTS members will be interesting to you.
1. Jin Profile – The Oldest Member of BTS
Real Name: Kim Seok Jin
Stage Name: Jin
Date of Birth: December 4, 1992
Religion: N / A
Ages: 26 years old
Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
Height: 179 cm (5’10 ”1/2)
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: Cooking, playing video games, and taking selcas
Kim Seok-Jin (Hangul: 김석진), better known by his stage name Jin (진) is a vocalist and the official image of BTS. He is the oldest member, born on December 4, 1992 (26 years old). Worldwide, Jin made his debut on June 13, 2013, as a member of BTS on Mnet’s M! Countdown with the theme “No More Dream” from their debut album 2 Cool 4 Skool. Along with BTS members, he won a awards series and hiển thị ở các nhiều các trường này như là Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA)
2. Suga Profile – The Sugar
Real Name: Min Yoon Gi
Stage Name: Suga
Position: Lead Rapper
Date of Birth: March 9, 1993
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Ages: 25 years old
Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
Height: 174 cm (5’8. 5)
Blood Type: O
Hobbies: Doing nothing when he has free time, taking photos, Facebook has to do work.
Min Yoon (Hangul: 민윤기), better known as Suga (stylized as SUGA) or Agust D (his solo stage name), is a South Korean rapper, songwriter, composer, and producer.
He leads the rapper of the South Korean boy group BTS and made his debut on June 13, 2013, as a member of BTS on Mnet’s M! Countdown with the track “No More Dream” from their debut album single 2 Cool 4 Skool. Together with the members of BTS, he went on to win a series of awards and performed at such events as the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) and the award “Top Social Artist” at the Billboard Music Awards (BBMA).
3. J-Hope Profile – The Mother of BTS
Real Name: Jung Ho Seok
Stage Name: J-Hope
Position: Lead Rapper and Main Dancer
Date of Birth: February 18, 1994
Ages: 24 years old
Weight: 65 kg (143 lbs)
Height: 177 cm (5’10 ”)
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Listening to music and window shopping
Jung Ho-Seok (Hangul: 정호석), better known as J-Hope, is the main dancer and rapper of South Korean group BTS (AKA; Bangtan Sonyeondan). Hope made his debut on June 13, 2013, as a member of BTS, a group formed by BigHit Entertainment, with their debut album single 2 Cool 4 Skool.
Together with the members of BTS, he went on to win a series of awards and performed at several events such as the Mnet Asian Music Awards, the American Music Awards, and New Year’s Rock Clark Eve.
4. Rap Monster Profile – Wild Rapper
Real Name: Kim Nam Joon
Stage Name: Rap Monster
Position: Main Rapper, Leader
Date of Birth: September 12, 1994
Ages: 25 years old
Weight : 67 kg (147 lbs)
Height: 181 cm (5’11”)
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Surfing the web
Kim Nam-Yoon (Hangul: 김남준) better known as RM (changed from Rap Monster), is a South Korean rapper, songwriter, and record producer.
He is the leader and the main rapper of the South Korean boy group BTS, and made his debut on June 13, 2013, as a member of BTS on Mnet’s M! Countdown with the track “No More Dream” from their debut single album ‘2 Cool 4 Skool’. Together with the members of BTS, he went on to win a series of awards and performed at several events such as the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA)
5. Jimin Profile – The Perfect ABS
Real Name: Park Jimin
Stage Name: Jimin
Position: Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer
Date of Birth: October 13, 1995
Ages: 24 years old
Weight : 61 kg (134 lbs)
Height : 173,6 cm (5’8″ 3)
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Relaxing whenever he gets a chance
Park Ji-min (박지민) is also known by his stage name Jimin. He is a member of BTS under BigHit Entertainment.
Jimin made his debut on June 13, 2013, as a member of BTS on Mnet’s M! Countdown with the track “No More Dream” from their debut single album 2 Cool 4 Skool. Together with the members of BTS, he went on to win a series of awards and performed at several events such as the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA), American Music Awards (AMAs) and Billboard Music Awards (BBMAs).
6. V Profile – 4D Personality
Real Name: Kim Tae Hyung
Stage Name: V
Date of Birth: December 30, 1995
Ages: 22 years old
Weight : 62 kg (137 lbs)
Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
Blood Type: AB
Hobbies: Searching for music that no one listens to, going on the computer
Kim Tae-Hyung (김태형) is also known as Kim Taehyung or by his stage name V, he is a member of BTS (a.k.a Bangtan Sonyeondan/ Bulletproof Boy Scouts) under BigHit Entertainment. V made his debut on June 13, 2013, as a member of BTS on Mnet’s M! Countdown with the track “No More Dream” from their debut single album 2 Cool 4 Skool.
7. Jungkook Profile – Golden Magnae
Real Name: Jeon Jeong-Guk
Stage Name: Jungkook
Position : Main Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Sub Rapper, Center, Magnae
Date of Birth: September 1, 1997
Religion : Non-religious
Ages: 21 years old
Weight : 66 kg (145 lbs)
Height: 178 cm (5’10”)
Blood Type: A
Jeon Jeongguk (전정국) is also known by his stage name Jungkook (정국) or Golden Maknae (due to his exceptional number of talents). He was born in Busan and the youngest member of South-Korean group BTS also known as Bangtan Sonyeondan/Bulletproof Boy Scouts/Beyond The Scene). Joongkook serves as the group’s main vocalist, lead dancer, sub-rapper, center, the face of the group and maknae. He is also labeled as an “expert shirtlifter”!
List of music discs
BTS Profile with 7 members has produced many outstanding songs. It is estimated that the group’s revenue to date is 6.5 million singles and 2.5 million albums worldwide.
1. Album studio
– Dark & Wild: Released August 19, 2014
– Wings: Released October 10, 2016
– Wake Up: Released December 24, 2014
– Youth: Released September 7, 2016
2. General album
– 2Cool 4Skool / O! RUL8,2 ?: Released: April 23, 2014
– The Best of Bodan Shonendan – Japan Edition: Released January 6, 2017
– Young Forever: Released 5 February 2016
– The Best of Bodan Shonendan – Korea Edition: Released January 6, 2017
3. Extended disc
– O! RUL8,2 ?: Released September 11, 2013
– Skool Luv Affair: Released12 February 2014
– The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1: Released April 29, 2015
– The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2: November 30, 2015
– 2Cool 4Skool: Released June 12, 2013
BTS Profile with 7 members not only has the ability to sing, dance, and rap but also be friendly. They have a certain place in the hearts of fans. Hopefully, the information about BTS Members of this Profile will be helpful to you. Thereby you will learn more about the process of forming the group as well as your idol. Wish you have a happy day.