Bigbang Profile: Full Name Update, Birthday, Religion, Height And Facts
Big Bang (빅뱅, Romaja: bikbaeng) is often written as Big Bang which is a South Korean boy band consisting of 4 members of YG Entertainment. The group debuted on August 19, 2016, first with Big Bang having 5 members, in March 2019 Seungri announced to leave the group.
Full information about BingBang
Full information about Big Bang boy band helps fans and idol groups have more interesting information about group members, activities and group music products.
Big Bang Fandom Name: VIP
BigBang Fan Color: There is no official color, instead of VIPs use either yellow crown light-sticks or black and white handkerchiefs.
Profile of BigBang music group members
First 5-member band Big Bang debuted on August 19, 2006, under YG Entertainment. On March 11, 2019, Seungri announced that he left the entertainment industry.
Name: Kwon Ji Yong
Stage Name: G-Dragon
Nickname: Iguana Idol, G-D
Birthdate: August 18, 1988
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Position: Leader, Vocalist, Main Rapper, Group icon
Blood Type: A
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies: Writing lyrics, Composing, drawing
G-Dragon was born and raised in Korea.
– He dreamed of becoming a singer since 6 years old.
– You used to join a group called Little Roora.
– At the age of eight, his talent was discovered by YM
– You became a YM trainee for 5 years.
– Then he joined YG Entertainment and became a trainee for 6 years and became an official member of Bigbang in 2016.
– G-Dragon participated in many solo activities.
– His first solo album debuted in 2009, Heartbreaker and became the album of the year (Mnet Asian Music Awards 2009) with commercial success.
– His favorite number is 8
– His favorite color is red and black
– He speaks English well
– G-Dragon performs his duties in the Army from February 27, 2018, and will be released on October 26, 2019
Name: Choi Seung-hyun
Stage Name: T.O.P
Birthdate: November 4, 1987
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Position: Lead Rapper, Vocalist, Visual
Height: 181 cm (5’11”)
Blood Type: B
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies: reading, swimming
– I have an older sister
– He used to be very fat, so that managing YG refused to join him. After 40 days he lost 20kg and became a member of Bigbang.
– His favorite color is pink
– His favorite dish is tuna sushi
– He is a happy person
– Top’s ideal type is a girl with fashionable and smart style.
– I have a bad dating rumor with Krystal, Shin Min-A …
– He also participated in acting in a drama called Nineteen.
– He received the best award and Best New Actor (at the Baeksang Art Awards 2011 and at the Green Dragon Film Award 2010).
– In 2013, he was the main actor of the film Commitment and The Hidden Card (2014).
– In 2016 he was casted for film Out of Control, a film produced by Chinese-German companies.
Name: Dong Yong Bae
Stage Name: Taeyang
Birthdate: May 18, 1988
Birthplace: Ujeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Position: Main Vocalist, Main Dancer
Blood Type: B
Zodiac Sign: Dragon
Chinese zodiac: Taurus
Hobbies: Singing, Playing Basketball, Going to Church
Attraction: impresive voice , cool look
– Tae Yang Bigbang is a talented person, he can sing and play piano
– He speaks English and Japanese well
– He is a Catholic
– His favorite dish is Japanese food
– He has a rumor dating actress Jung Eung-ran (Min Hyo Rin).
– In 2008, he released the best R & B & Soul album at the Korean Music Awards.
– In 2010, he released the album Solar
– In 2014, he released Rise album.
Name: Kang Daesung (D-Lite, in Japan)
Stage Name: Daesung, D-Lite (in Japan)
Nickname: Smiling Angel
Birthdate: April 26, 1989
Birthplace: Itaewon, South Korea
Position: Lead Vocalist
Blood Type: B
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese zodiac: Snake
Hobbies: play the drum, singing, sushi
Attraction: Sexy, bad boy
– Big Bang Daesung favorite Doraemon cartoon
– He can’t swim.
– His favorite dish is sushi.
– He participated in military service on March 13, 2018, and demobilized in November 2019.
– His ideal model is a smart girl and a good communicator.
– In 2018, he released a single Look at Me, Gwisoon.
– In 2013, he released a D’scover album in Japan.
– In 2014, he released D’slove and Delight albums
– In 2017, he made a tour to Japan.
Name: Lee Seung Hyun
Stage Name: Seungri
Birthdate: December 12, 1990
Birthplace: Gwangju, South Korea
Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Maknae
Blood Type: A
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese zodiac: Horse
Hobbies: Sing music, dance, learning about languages
Attraction: dance, cool look, great vocal
– Seungri Bigbang loves panda accessories
– He was expelled from Bigbang but he won again and competed with BEAST / B2ST’s SO1 / Hyunsung for fifth place in Bigbang.
– His ideal model is a kind girl and a sweet voice.
– You’re rumored to date actress Yoo Hye Won.
– He participates in acting, choreography, dancing and possessing ramen pubs
– He starred in the movie Why Did You Come to My House and the movie 19.
– In 2018 he has a project with Netflix called YG Future Strategy Office.
Music activity of Bingbang
From 2005 to 2006: Established
Before forming Bigbang, each member had his or her own career. Leader G-Dragon etc. Taeyang has been trained at YG Entertainment since they were only 12 years old with the stage name GD and YB.
– Top is known by the stage name “T.E.M.P.O” as a famous rapper.
– Seungri first appeared in Let’s Cokeplay reality series: Mnet Battle Shinhwa.
– August 19, 2006. Bigbang officially launched YG Family’s 10th -anniversary concert, at Seoul Olympic Park Stadium.
– Bigbang released 3 singles called “Big Bang” including songs that G-Dragon wrote and sang from the original American band Maroon 5. After just released, the single sold 17,000 copies in the month. 8.
– The second single Bigbang is V.I.P was released one month later to achieve sales of 32,000 copies.
– The third single and the last single Big Bang 03 followed the success of the previous two singles with sales of 40,000 copies.
– At the end of December 2006, Big Bang held the first concert called The Real.
– debut album Since 2007, a collection of songs from previous singles were released; At the end of February 2007, the album achieved sales of 48,000 copies.
From 2007 to 2008:
– On February 8, 2007, Big Bang released an album from The First / Real Live Concert, which sold 30,000 copies by the end of 2007.
– August 2017 Bigbang held a fan meeting to promote the following activities and released a mini album called Always. In which the song “Lies” became the best and breakthrough song of the group at No. 7 in the SBS Hit Songs rankings, followed by Music Core by MBC, KBS Music Bank. and M Countdown of Mnet next to many online and offline charts for 8 consecutive weeks.
– It is also this mini album that has won Bigbang many awards such as “Best Male Group” and “Song of the Year” by the MNET KM Music Festival Award 2007.
– In 2018 Bigbang won the prestigious “Daesang” award at the 17th Seoul Music Awards and made Bigbang the No.1 Korean music group.
– A few months later, the mini-album Hot Issue was released with the song “Last Farewell” topping the chart and won the “Song of the Month” award in the Cyworld “Digital Music Award”.
– From 28 to 30 December 2017 the group continues to hold a second concert. named Big Bang Is Great. The concert tickets are sold out after 10 minutes.
– In early 2008, their first Japanese album For the World included previous Korean singles and Japanese song “How Gee” (a new remix version of “How Gee” performed earlier by the Japanese band. Black Machine Edition). Immediately after the release ranked 14th in the Oricon chart and finally climbed to the 10th place, even though there were no promotions.
– March 28 and 29, Big Bang held a concert at JCB Hall, Tokyo Dome City. The group also released a Japanese mini album at the end of May called With U, along with a single of the same name.
– In mid-2008 Bing Bang returned to Korea and released his third mini album, Stand Up – in conjunction with DJ Daishi Dance, and Korean rock group No Brain in the punk rock single “Oh My Friend”. The first song of the album was released as “Day By Day” (Korean: 하루 하루 “; Phonetic: Haru Haru). Similar to the previous albums, the leader of G-Dragon participated largely in the production. The album by mixing and writing most of the songs on the album except “A Good Man”, written by this TOP Mini album, achieved 100,000 copies, with the song “Day By Day” topping many online charts. and hold the number one position for 6 consecutive weeks.
From 2009 to 2011:
– In early 2009, Big Bang stopped working so that members spent time on solo activities. During this time, the group collaborated on the song “Lollipop” with 2NE1, the new girl group of YG Entertainment also known as the “female Big Bang”.
– After releasing that album, Bing returned to Korea and embarked on individual members’ activities.
– On January 1, 2010, Big Bang held the 2010 live concert Big Show at Seoul Olympic Stadium.
– February, in BigBang released “Lollipop 2”. This song has topped several charts and received much positive feedback from fans.
– For the rest of the year, the group mainly focused on individual activities.
– 2011 Bing Bang performed the Big Show 2011 concert, with a song performance, in the upcoming EP called Tonight. This album has a huge number.
From 2012 to 2014:
Alive, the first world tour and solo activities
Beginning January 20, 2012, YG Entertainment released teasers for Big Bang Alive’s fifth EP. EP was officially launched on February 29, 2012, in digital format and CD.
– held the 2012 Big Show at Seoul Olympic Park Stadium from 2–4 March and achieved a total of 40,000 tickets sold.
– March 28, 2012, the Japanese version of the song Alive was released. The hard disk version of the album includes the Japanese version of Haru Haru sold over 200,000 copies.
In the two years 2013 and 2014 members stopped group activities to focus on individual activities, including Daesung’s first album, D’scover; Seungri’s second EP, Let’s Talk About Love, G-Dragon’s second studio album, Coup D’Etat and Taeyang’s second album, Rise. T.O.P participated in the movie The Commitment and released the song “Doom Dada”.
– In April 2015 Bigbang released a new album titled MADE.
– On May 1, Bigbang released the singles “Loser” and “Bae Bae” in their single album “M. Loser” in the No. 1 spot and “Bae Bae” in the second place at number one. 2 on Billboard’s World Digital Songs chart.
– On June 1, the second single album titled A was released with two songs “Bang Bang Bang” and “We Like 2 Party”.
On July 1, the third single album D was released which included two songs “If You” and “Sober”. On the video chart of QQ Music, “Sober” took the No. 1 spot of “Bang Bang Bang”.
On August 1, the release of their fourth single, E, included two songs “Let’s Not Fall In Love” and “Zutter”. At the 17th MAMA Awards, Big Bang won four awards including the Artist of the Year award (the third time).
On November 21, 2016, T.O.P member was announced to perform military service within 2 years, he will start enlistment on February 9, 2017.
Also announced on the 21st, YG Entertainment revealed that Big Bang will release Made’s full album on December 12, with a version released on the 23rd. The album has 2 title songs, “Fxxk It “was released December 12 along with a music video.
From 2017 to 2018:
Member T.O.P performs military service for two years. And the rest of the members made music products that lacked him.
In November 2017, Bigbang performed 14 concerts in four major cities in the presence of 696,000 fans.
In 2018, the rest of the group also started military service: G-Dragon on February 27, Taeyang on March 12, Daesung on March 13. Seungri plans to enlist in the second half. 2018.
On March 13, 2018, the song “Flower Road” was released, as a group goodbye to the fans.
Period of 2019:
March 11, after receiving a series of serious law violations involving Burning Sun Club from major domestic media outlets. Member Seungri announced his retirement from the Korean entertainment industry.
Bigbang is one of Korea’s most prominent boy bands, Bigbang’s music products give fans negative products, encouragement … Bigbang with music products, topping the list. charts, best music songs in Korea. Support Bing Bang to make this group grow stronger.