Namjoo Apink: Update Name, Birthday, Religion, Facts And Height
Namjoo is a beautiful singer and personality of the group Apink. She is known for her ability to sing and perform on stage. Are you a fan of Namjoo and want to find out more about Namjoo profile? In today’s article, we will share with you some details about this talented girl, and follow up for more interesting information.
Namjoo’s personal information
Singer Kim Namjoo was born on September 12, 1994, in Seoul, South Korea. She was born in Virgo, with a baby (armor) dog (Giap Tuat 1994). Kim Namjoo ranked 3950th in the world and number 416 in the popular singer list. The total population of the world in 1994 was about 5.602 billion.
Stage Name: Namjoo (남주)
Birth Name: Kim Nam Joo (김남주)
Title: Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Rapper
Date of birth: April 15, 1995
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 165 cm (5’5 “)
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood type: B
Biography of singer Kim Namjoo
Kim Namjoon is a Korean idol singer and actress. She is a member of the Korean girl group Apink, acting as the lead singer and rapper.
In early 2014, she graduated from the Seoul Performing Arts School. Later, she attended Sungkyunkwan University, specializing in acting. Prior to debuting with Apink, she had been advertising for a food brand since the age of 13. In 2010, she joined Cube Entertainment after the audition. She is one of the last two members of A Pink.
She debuted as a member of Apink as she appeared on the M! Countdown music scene, and performed the songs “Wishlist” and “Mollayo” from their Seven Springs of Apink. Kim Namjoo’s music career is closely linked to his music career.
On 3/1/2013, she and singer Eunji collaborated with Jang Hyunseung (BEAST) to release the song “A Year Ago” under the project “A Cube For Season #White”. Namjoo and A Pink member Yoon Bomi formed a small group called “Apink BnN” in June 2014. Then they released their debut single “My Darling” to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the company’s Brave Brothers. The single was later included in the album “Pink Luv” and was released in November of the same year.
In 2014, she and the hip-hop Phantom trio performed “Seoul Lonely” on several music shows. In 2015, she and Yook Sungjae, a member of the BTOB group, carry out a project called “A cube season # Blue (Season 2),” with the song “Photograph”. In 2017, she co-starred with Ahn Hyungseop and Yoo Seonho in the “Mischievous Detectives” web drama.
In March 2015, Namjoo joined MBC’s Tutoring Across Generations but was delayed due to low ratings. In September 2015, Namjoo started acting in the movie Investigator Alice. In 2017, she joined King of Masked Singer as the “Good Daughter Shim Cheong”.
Namjoo also released solo songs like A Year Ago (2013) with Eunji and Hyunseung of A Won, Seoul Lonely (2014) and A Phantom, Photograph (2015) and Sungjae (BTOB). Cube for # Blue Season 2
Interesting information about Namjoo
- She can speak Chinese better than Naeun even though Naeun is a language learner.
- She is called “Tireless Energy”.
- She calls herself Beyoncé.
- She has a very bright and dynamic personality.
- She is very good at impersonation.
- She likes spicy food and pork and kimchi stew made by her mother.
- Her favorite color is pink and purple.
- Her favorite number is 3.
- She has known HyunA since elementary school.
- She is a member of BEAST / B2ST’s “Beautiful” group.
- Namjoo starred in “Investigator Alice” (2015), “Akdong Detectives” (2017 – Web Drama)
- Namjoo first appeared as a musical actor in 2017 as Juliet in the musical “Romeo and Juliet.”
- Namjoo has a duet with Phantom, they sing “Seoul Lonely”.
- She is part of Pink BnN, along with Bomi.
- The ideal type of Namjoo: a man without double eyelids and good facial expressions. A pure and innocent but also sexy (a kind of sexy rural man).
Some cute pictures of Namjoo
With the information Namjoo profile provided on the article, you can better understand your idol. Hope that information will help you a lot. Until now, Namjoo has always received the love of many fans. Always accompany and support her upcoming activities.